66th Annual Meeting
Society of Thrombosis and Haemostatis Research
Dear colleagues and friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 66th Annual Meeting of the Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Research (GTH e.V.). The meeting will take place in Leipzig, 01–04 March 2022, in the modern Congress Center of the “Leipziger Messe”. The City of Leipzig is easily accessible and offers optimal conditions for a stimulating meeting.
Our congress motto “sustainable collaboration” was chosen to offer two different meanings. The cooperation with colleagues in our field is essential for both patient care and scientific progress.
Submit Your Abstract and Showcase Your Science
GTH 2022 gives your work the visibility it deserves. Submission will be available soon.
- Antithrombotic and antiplatelet treatment
- Coagulation and fibrinolysis
- COVID-19 and hemostasis
- Crosstalks between hemostasis and other systems
- Diagnostics and laboratory tests
- Hereditary and aquired bleeding disorders
- Experimental models of hemostasis
- Innovation and Novelties
- Platelets – Disorders of platelet function and numbers
- Vascular wall biology and disorders
- Venous and arterial thromboembolism
- von Willebrand factor and ADAMTS13
Reasons to Attend
1. Latest knowledge
Get the latest knowledge in the field of haemostasis and thrombosis to bridge the gap between preclinical and clinical research and the daily treatment of patients.
2. Thought leaders
Engage with thought leaders in the most talked-about areas of haemostasis and thrombosis. Gain valuable insights from interactive and practical sessions and case studies.
3. Challenges ahead
Prepare for the advances in haemostasis and thrombosis and challenges ahead.
4. New developments
Learn about new developments of innovative treatment options from around the world.